Friday, March 4, 2016

I Can!

We did the second half of Key to I Can tonight.  We also did what many leaders tremble to teach - sewing!  (Which was a lot of fun!)  For this activity, it is important to make sure that you have enough needles for ALL the girls.  I only had a dozen, which meant that a few girls needed to wait and/or trade off needles with other girls.

I used one of the needles to freehand each girl's initials on a card.




In the future, I'd buy all the same colour of thread, and start them all before the girls got to them.

Brown Owl and Sparkle Owl helped the girls make stamped wrapping paper at the second station.

Please note - this took all the leaders helping out with the sewing, and the girls being awesome and patient - but they all got them completed!  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment